What is an “Event Collection”?
The purpose of an “Event Collection” is to raise funds for your organization or charity of choice by collecting cellphones and other handheld electronic devices to be recycled.
Oh, did I mention we do this FREE of charge?
What’s the Catch?
We can help you raise money for an organization your attendees care about while encouraging environmental responsibility. We pay our bills on the backend of selling the devices to be refurbished or to be recycled as scrap.
Why do this at your event?
- It will never cost you a thing… ever. It is FREE.
- You can gather a large number of old (yet valuable) cellphones from your attendees.
- Give your organization the “Green” emphasis you were looking for.
- It is Free! In fact, we pay the value of the phones to whomever you tell us to write the check to.
- Most collections average $1 per phone payout to you or your charity (that could be as much as $1 per attendee or more).
What we do:
- We provide the cellphone collection receptacles.
- We send one of our trained employees to oversee the collection at your event, for events with attendance of 10,000 or more.
- We do all the work and cover all the cost of shipping the phones back to our GGtoGG Sorting Center.
- We pay you or your charity of choice the value of the collected phones. Again, the average is $1 per phone payout to you or your charity.
What you do:
- Contact us so we can set up a time to plan for your event. Click: Contact Page.
- Promote to your event attendees to bring their old (in any condition) cellphones. MORE PHONES IS MORE MONEY FOR YOU!
- Provide us storage, receptacle space, and a visible table/booth at your event for the collection of phones.
- Allow our personnel admittance and all necessary passes into the event.
- Again: Promote, Promote, Promote! MORE PHONES IS MORE MONEY FOR YOU!
- Remember: This is a FREE service we offer. You will never be charged anything.
Lastly, please let us know if you have any questions.
We would be happy to help you in any way we can.