Join with Get Green to Get Green to raise funds for My Broken Palace.
You can support My Broken Palace by collecting cellphone in your community and donating those phones to My Broken Palace. Get Green takes care of the details, you simply collect and ship us the phones.
Sign up (below) and we will send you the supplies you need to conduct your cell phone collection. My Broken Palace will receive money for every cell phone phone you return–they will receive the most money for newer, high end phones.
There are no costs to you to run this campaign. Get Green provides the collection and shipping boxes and pays to have them shipped.
Your mission: Collect as many phones as possible. Talk to your friends, family, coffee shops, churches, cell phone stores and other businesses. Together we can provide help to young people across the nation.
So sign up today. (More info about My Broken Palace below sign up form.)
Form provided by Gravity Forms WordPress Plugin. For more info: Click here to visit rocketgenius.
My Broken Palace* is an urgent social operation to prevent this generation from suicide, self-injury, depression, and loneliness. We’re passionate about our brokenness, the fact that we all have it, and the reality that none of us are marked by it.
At My Broken Palace, we realize poverty can take many forms but one of the most overlooked is “soul-poverty,” the crushing weight of loneliness, depression, abuse, addictions, thoughts of suicide, anxiety, and stress.
Our shared desired is that NO ONE suffer from soul-poverty alone.
But we can’t do it without YOU. Join our operation. Whether you’re in need or want to encourage others who are, My Broken Palace will always embrace the broken, the losers, the misfits, the cutters, the depressed, the lonely, the screw-ups, the suicidal, the lazy, the never-good-enoughs, the hopeless, the addicts, the doubters, the hurt, and the hurtful…
…because GRACE never gives up.
Your GGtoGG collection fundraiser for My Broken Palace goes to support:
- MyBrokenPalace.com – Creation and continued development of our interactive social media website providing an interactive prayer & encouragement wall, live 24 hour chat capabilities with an online coach, and links to several other help agencies including 1-800 suicide prevention hotlines.
- MBP Youth Challenge - A Teaching & Fundraising Program for youth groups and other teen-focused organizations participate alongside their local schools and communities, becoming educated on the issues and raising financial support for MBP.
- Crisis Card - Help cards for our audience to use if they find themselves in a crisis situation, for themselves or with their friends.
- C.A.R.E. Kits - A donation program for $20/month, two year commitment to equip us to send youth an encouragement kit every 2 months with downloads, music, books, art and more.
- Awareness Tours - Artists and bands who will play awareness videos and speak about MBP and the issues from stage.
- Speaking Engagements - Speakers who will educate and encourage teens and when possible their parents.
- Scholarships - Financial help for selected teens who need financial assistance for counseling or other rehabilitation services.
- Events featuring speakers, bands, and athletes, who will speak about the issues.
- Syndicate Content & Public Service Announcements to radio, internet, and television networks.
- Free Online Resources - Books & courses made available through our website such as Sex, Food & God: Breaking Free from Temptations, Compulsions, and Addictionsby Dr. David Eckman
*My Broken Palace is a non-profit 501c3 organization.